Head of Learning & Development
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: competitive
- Location: San Francisco
- Reference: RE-32525923
Our client is a small financial services company with a humanitarian spin. They are looking for a Head of Learning & Development who will be responsible for the development, implementation, delivery and maintenance of their Customer Success, Collections, Underwriting, Account Management and Partner training. The ideal candidate is a high energy individual who is a proven leader with experience in Learning and Development. This is an extremely influential role - the person hired will be responsible for training hundreds of new employees across multiple sites and partners, both domestic and international. If you are passionate about training and looking for an opportunity to build an amazing company, then we may have your next challenge!
* Own the overall structure, content and design of their L&D program.
* Consult with department leaders to conduct training needs analysis and determine training priorities.
* Development, presentation, implementation and maintenance of high-impact training programs which may include in-person instruction, webinars and e-learning.
* Analysis and evaluation of program data and qualitative feedback to enhance learning curriculum and measure business impact.
* Develop training, workshops etc… to promote the ongoing personal and professional growth of employees.
* Research, identify, implement and maintain company's LMS platform.
* Manage 1 or more Corporate Trainers and/or L&D Managers. If necessary, manage Training vendors.
* You are a champion of learning and development across the organization, and personally responsible for the success of new hires and teams as they develop. The team is growing quickly and highly talented/motivated employees will have the opportunity to help shape the direction of the organization. They are extremely excited about their future and can't wait to bring more awesome people into their team!
* L&D professional with 10+ years of experience in an L&D leadership role
* 5+ years of experience in people management
* Proven Sales, Collections or Customer Success leader with a track record of exceeding goals
* Strong presentation and communication skills
* Strong project management skills
* Team player who is willing to adapt based on business needs
* Written and verbal fluency in English & Spanish is ideal but not necessary