- Job type: Contract
- Salary: competitive
- Reference: RE-12618729
LEW Engineer (2 year Contract)
Real Staffing is looking for a LEW (Licensed Electrical Worker) Engineer for a Global Life Science Consultancy client to assist with an ongoing end client project.
Term: 12 Month Contract
Start Date: Immediate Start
Working Hours: 40+Hours/Week-5 Days
Budget: Competitive Market Rate
* Support electrical installation on client site and assist team on day-to-day operations
* Preventive maintenance program on-site and meet KPIs set out
* Smooth operation of mechanical, electrical, plumbing installations
* Maintain register of all call outs and incident reports
* Supervise electricians on day to day activities
* Follow work schedule assigned by Project Manager on site
* Preferred to have minimum 6 years of experience with LEW License Level 8
* Preferred to have degree in Electrical Engineering
* Good knowledge and track record in plant based manufacturing for chemical, pharmaceutical or nutrition products for electrical installation
* Good experience in organisation and workplace safety
If you meet the essential requirements for this position, please send your latest CV through the link provided , or call Tahmid Zafar at +65 6871 4700 for further information.
* Only shortlisted candidates will be notified via email.
Key Words: Licensed Electrical Worker, Engineer, Electrical, Installation.
License No: 09C5506
Real Staffing Group Reg No: 53132073A
SThree Pte Ltd Business Reg No: 200720126E
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 09C5506 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)