Marketing Manager / マーケティングマネジャー
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: ¥12000000 - ¥14000000 per annum + competitive
- Location: Tokyo
- Reference: RE-32508047
The Japan Marketing Manager is responsible for all aspects of marketing in the Japan market. Develops, implements, and maintains marketing plans to exceed units, revenue and profitability goals in key targeted regions.
Establishes, implements, and maintains "best practices" within the Japan region. Serves as a critical link between Japan customers, sales team, with close working collaboration with Global Marketing Team.
* Responsible for Managing all aspects of Japan marketing plan to nsure the achievement of financial/budget expectations. Develops and executes annual Japan marketing plan.
* Works closely with Japan regions for marketing activities including pricing strategies, competitive analysis, promotional programs, market research requirements and channel strategies.
* Effectively communicates business priorities to all functional areas to ensure goals are met. Communicates both short-term and long-term customer needs and sales requirement.
* Recommends and promotes "best practices" including sales strategy, sales tools, and marketing programs, among the regions.
* Develops strategies and training plans pertaining to new product launches for direct sales force, distributors and customer service.
* Provides marketing support at conventions, users' meetings, workshops, and other specific marketing functions for both National and International events.
* Review product descriptions, technical specifications, and applications.
* Responsible for management review of product labelling to ensure application information is appropriate for intended audiences.
* Employs market research tools as required to identify and interpret changing customer needs and demands for existing and new products.
* Experienced in developing and implementing detailed global product marketing plans with a minimum of 8 years of business experience in the medical device industry
* Business experience may include marketing, sales, or business development. Experience in Patient Monitoring industry preferred.
* Developed and implemented global marketing strategies. Proven ability in problem identification, analyzing the problem, solution development, and successful implementation.
* Conducted competitor analysis or profile and market share analysis. Created product training materials and conducted sales training.
* Managed product availability during a capacity constrained inventory situation, e.g. limited launch, short supply, backorder, manual allocation.
* Responsive to internal and external customers. Possesses knowledge of customer base and customer needs. Travel frequently to assist sales reps in closing key accounts or to build thought leader relationships.
* Ability to communicate effectively in a global team environment and experience in large group presentations and communications. Acknowledged for proactive problem resolution.
* Proven track record in collaboratively leading within a cross functional environment. Experience in working with global teams, in particularly Europe and US.
* Self-motivated individual with ability to set own goals and follow up to achieve the goals.
* BS in business or engineering/science, Master's preferred.
* 30-40% travel required