Medical Science Liaison -Oncology
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: competitive
- Location: Singapore
- Reference: RE-12619343
Medical Science Liaison, Oncology
MEDICAL-Scientific COMMUNICATION PROGRAM
* Identifies and profiles potential pre-clinical and clinical trials investigators
* Responds to unsolicited off-label questions as appropriate through 'one on one' thought leader contacts and group presentations
* In the case of Speaker development, the Medical Science Liaison is responsible to ensure that speakers are thoroughly knowledgeable and trained utilizing the most current medical-scientific/clinical information related to company's products
Clinical Development Program
The Medical Science Liaison collaborates with the Medical Affairs partners in the review and prioritization of all ISRs (Investigator Sponsored Research) requests from the country/region
Clinical Education Programs
In very close collaboration with the Medical Affairs partners, Professional Affairs & Clinical Education, Regional Managers, develops and implements the internal country/region clinical education strategy and tactics (aligned with the country/region business strategy).
* Identify training and educational programs for the country/region. Responsible for planning and executing the internal training and educational programs, in accordance with business strategy and allocated budget.
* Develops and administers effective metrics and evaluation processes that lead to ongoing program/process improvement.
* Maintains effective budget tracking records for education products and programs, and reports changes and variances to the supervisor.
Internal Support and Training
The Medical Science Liaison serves as an expert resource on company's products medical-scientific/clinical evidence and associated disease states to:
* The country/region Field Sales Force
Other internal cross-functional groups including: Health Economics and Reimbursement, Marketing, Sales Management and Sales Training, Global BU's Medical Affairs
Continuous Education and Training of Medical Science Liaison
The Medical Science Liaison:
* Continuously reviews the current scientific literature
* After approval of supervisor, MSL attends key scientific conventions, to obtain the most up to date medical scientific data (including competitive information).
* Participates in corporate training programs and academic preceptorships while focusing on a customized professional development plan.
Regulations, policies and procedures
The Medical Science Liaison ensures that all Medical Affairs applicable regulations, policies, and procedures are adhered to and in compliance with the country/region he/she is responsible for.
* Medical/scientific background (MD, PharmD, PhD or MSc with ideally 2-5 years experience in the Pharmaceutical or Medical Device Industry)
* Proven understanding of the medical device or pharmaceutical arena and healthcare system requirements
* Analytical skills and capability to understand, interpret, and communicate complex scientific information
* Insight to determine sales and customer communication/education needs during product life cycle
* Opportunities to focus and drive high-growth business segments
* Preference will be given to candidates with Oncology experience
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 09C5506 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)