- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: £50000 - £65000 per annum + competitive
- Location: City of London
- Reference: RE-32514078
.NET Software developer:
£50,000 to £65,000
A Digital Health Client is seeking a .NET Software Developer - .NET, C#, MVC, Agile (TDD, DDD), MongoDB/SQL, NUnit.
The Client is a rapidly growing start up within the mobile healthcare sphere who is moving onto v2.0 of production of their healthcare services. They specialise in providing virtual and online healthcare services. With the use of mobile healthcare our client is dedicated to improving patient outcomes and satisfaction while reducing hospital and GP visits. There is an IT team of 6 and successful candidates will be expected to liaise with internal or external stakeholders.
A successful candidate will:
* 3 or more years .NET experience.
* 3 or more years database experience (MongoDB and/or SQL).
* Knowledge/ exposure of Agile TDD, DDD.
* NUnit or similar testing framework.
* Trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
* Team orientated individual with a record of delivery and implementation by helping others and asking for help when required.
* Ability to contribute to other areas of the business.
* Organised, astute, dynamic and ability to work in challenging environments.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to reap the rewards of working in a startup environment, to not only make a difference within the company but to the digital transformation the healthcare sector is seeking. This is an opportunity to deliver revolutionary mobile healthcare solutions.
The salary for a .NET software developer is £50, 000 - £65,000 plus free access to the client's virtual services.
For more information about this role please contact Zenab Khatun on 0121 265 7474 or click apply below.