- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + competitive
- Location: Oxford
- Reference: RE-32514970
.NET Software developer:
£50,000 to £65,000
A Digital Health Client is seeking a .NET Software Developer - .NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, SQL Server. The client specialises in developing mobile software solutions to improve health and care delivery.
As a .NET Software Developer you will be involved in all aspects of project life cycle, from requirements capture, design, writing codes according to standards, through to deployment and testing. A .NET Software Developers will be responsible for documenting and reporting application specifics, customise applications, debug web applications, evaluate system performance, consult with clients, and execute bug and performance tests.
A successful candidate will:
* Microsoft technology stack -.NET/ASP.NET MVC/ Web API/ SQL Server
* Agile software development practitioner
* Requirements capture, analysis and software design
* OOP principles, patterns and practices
* Secure development.
* Scrum process experience
* Greenfield and legacy project experience
* Experience within healthcare sector - NHS, private healthcare, healthcare suppliers.
For more information about this role please contact Zenab Khatun on 0121 265 7474 or click apply below.