- Job type: Contract
- Salary: £400 - £500 per day
- Location: West Yorkshire
- Reference: RE-32465916
A Digital Health client is after a Programme Manager based in West Yorkshire. The client specialises in a mobile health applications for GPs and hospitals, allowing booking GP appointments easier and helping clinicians to diagnose long term conditions as early as possible.
A programme manager will be the single point owner of day to day project delivery on projects and key provider of day to day tasks towards stakeholders within budget and schedule.
The programme manager will be responsible for liaising with internal and external stakeholders, formal project management methodology (Agile, Prince, MSP), and day to day execution of project documentation, validation and verification of project success criteria. A programme manager will also be responsible for developing roadmaps, Identifying opportunities, managing upgrades and ensuring customer satisfaction and securing long term strategic relationships.
A successful candidate will:
* 3 years project management with multiple stakeholders
* Managed business and IT resources
* Have experience in managing large scale projects with budget management of £200k
* Dynamic, adaptable, organised and astute.
* Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Strong knowledge of industry trends.
* Created and managed optimised Programme plans, budgets, critical success factors and key milestones.
For more information about this role please contact Zenab Khatun on 0121 265 7474 or click apply below.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales