- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: competitive
- Location: Milwaukee
- Reference: RE-32503563
Project Engineer located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The company innovates and develops new products that provide high-quality food while reducing energy, food shrinkage and labor costs.
* Responsible for creating design specifications (component, sub-system, and system specs which may require soliciting data from service, sales, and operations), concept analyses, benchmark reports, DFMEAs, technology assessments, test plans, mathematical design models, engineering reports, cost estimates, engineering project plans and other associated engineering knowledge deliverables.
* Must lead new product development process and take ownership of project schedule (includes plans for experimentation, qualification tests, field test units, lab builds, and pilot builds).
* Collaborate with Electrical/Software engineers on product functions/interfaces.
* Mediate the product design as the lead design engineer through guidance of the engineering and product team as needed. Provide reporting for management and technical reviews.
* Bachelors degree in Engineering
* 7+ years of experience in new product development
* Proficient in DFSS (DOE,QFD/CPM, DFMEA, robust design, mathematical modeling, reliability analysis,…), FEA, CFD.
* Strong technical & analytical ability to troubleshoot electro-mechanical product
This company offers a clear path for career growth, as the hiring manager has stressed that this person will be trained and groomed to take over as the Chief Engineer or the Engineering Manager. As a family owned company, this job will offer stability and has very aggressive sales goals over the next 5 years due to tremendous growth.