- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: €45000 - €57000 per annum + competitive
- Location: Hoofddorp
- Reference: RE-32506717
Permanent Position, full time (40 hours), Hoofddorp area
Are you an experienced project manager? Do you know how to successfully lead a project from R&D to production? Are you familiar with keeping all stakeholder up to date and happy? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? Then this Project Manager role is perfect for you!
As Project Manager you are responsible for managing innovative projects in an emerging business department. You will work together with a dozen R&D Engineer, Product Developers and Process Engineers.
* Managing multiple projects and realize those projects with(in) the agreed resources, time frame and budget.
* Responsible for clear communications towards and between all stakeholders (internally as well as externally).
* Responsible for risk management during the different project stages.
The company is an International well known in developing and producing parts for hearing aids. This particular departments is growing and working with the latest technologies.
Who are you?
* Bachelor / Master degree with a Technical Background (Mechanical or Electrical Engineering)
* 2 years of experience working in a R&D environment
* 5 Years of experience in Project Management
* Experience in the Medical Device or Aerospace industry
* Entrepreneurial spirit
The company offers an important position within a changing environment. They are an international company currently experiencing growth, which means you will be able to grow along with it. This is combined with an attractive salary between EUR45.000 and EUR57.000 based on 12 months, 40 hours including holiday payments and benefits.
To apply for this Project Manager role, please contact Jacco van der Loos on the number 020-522 1577 or send an email to j.vanderloos @ realstaffing. com