Project Manager - Research and development
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: competitive
- Location: Cork
- Reference: RE-32501922
Role: Project Manager, Research and development.
Location: Cork city.
Work for one of Irelands leading Medical Device companies as a Project Manager who will work closely with New product development, operations and marketing to drive speed to market, product quality and ease of manufacture. The Project Manager will also mentor, set standards, and support other PM's and Project Engineers on bringing their projects to market. You will lead a team in their new Innovation Centre which is a state of the art open plan facility where every Friday Spotify plays throughout the building.
- Responsible for successful initiation, planing, design, execution and control of new product flow to the market place. Responsible to the project stakeholders for delivering producst within scope, cost and quantity.
- Leadership skills are required for assigning resources, removing obstacles or escalations for issue resolution and streamlining of of work processes.
- High quality leadership and gererating an engaging, positive environment.
- Project Manager to Establish priorities with team and methodology in project execution.
- Responsible for clear, objective and quantifiable measurement of Project/ Programme progress (incl. PTQ, slippage, float, risk rating, financials etc.) and reporting of these to Leadership and Stakeholders.
- Closely work with GQO and divisional reps and to drive project implementation.
- Some training and performance appraisal process on project resources involved. Guidance to Interns, Engineers, Other Project Managers and technicisns on the team.
Qualifications and skills:
* Bachelors degree in an Engineering discipline.
* 4+ years experience as a Project Manager.
* Enjoy working in an ambitious team with work ethic who want to be successful. Be Energetic Driven and Self-motivated.
* Excellent Communicatiuon skills.
* Be descisive and take ownership and credit for their results and heva ability to influence key decision makers.
* Analytical skills, ability to plan, organise and implement concurrent tasks. Ability to understand complex inputs and to be able to distil critical information.
* Demonstrated use of best practice methodologies such as six sigma, SPC, capability analysis, R&R, DOE, DFM, GD&T.
* Experience in an FDA regulated or regulated industry.
* Experience of GD&T, Process mapping, statistical methods and process/ product validations.
If this role is a good fit for you click the link below to add your CV and I can give you a call to discuss further. If you would like to hear more you can contact me on 01 888 3477 to discuss further.
Looking forward to hearing from you.