- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: competitive
- Location: Galway
- Reference: RE-32487209
This is your chance to gain invaluable experience within one of the biggest medical technology companies in Ireland!
You will have the opportunity to progress internally, working with some of the best engineers in Europe, solving and innovating as you go!
* Control of Non-Conforming Product and Reporting of Non-Conforming Events
* Compiling Non Conformance Review Board Reports each month.
* Compiling various documents for Management on an ad hoc basis
* Ensure compliance to applicable regulatory standards and current GMP procedures and practices.
* Control of non-conforming product and documentation of non-conforming Events.
* Perform product defect analysis.
* Routine verification of product release criteria and recording of test results.
* Support Core Team Problem solving activities.
* Update QA documentation
* Management of product reworks as required, with direction from Quality and Manufacturing Engineer.
* Control of non-human use build components as required.
* To provide assistance and support to the Quality Engineering and Operations function.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Decision making ability coupled with the ability to work on one's own initiative and with minimum supervision is required.
* Good interpersonal skills and organisational skills.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager.
* Hetac Level 6 or above in Science or Engineering Discipline.
* Shift Flexibility required
* Excellent Salary
* Internal progression Opportunities
* Work:Life balance
* Free on-site parking
* Great benefits package
So if you are looking to venture into the medical device field, or are already working in the industry and seeking to expand your knowledge and progress, then this is the role for you!