Senior Hardware Engineer
- Job type: Contract
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Brussels
- Reference: RE-32516872
Real Life Sciences is a global leader in the provision of pharma, biotech and medical devices recruitment services (Permanent & Consultant). Working across Europe, the US and Asia Pac we are one of the world's most extensive pharma, biotech and medical devices recruiters and have one of the largest networks of specialist recruiters globally.
For one of its partners in Belgium (Brussels area), Real Life Sciences is looking for a Senior Hardware Engineer for a 12-months mission.
* Take the full responsibility for the hardware related activities for assigned projects
* Control the project budget for what concerns the hardware Bill of Materials
* Facilitate hardware project related communication with the customers
* Organize technical meetings with the customer and write reports of these meetings
* Follow-up of the hardware related open points in the project and communicate the status on regular basis to the customer
* Co-ordinate and follow-up of activities of possible hardware subcontractors, hired for execution of assigned projects
* Manage planning of hardware related activities for assigned projects
* Verify all order details are accurate and in-line with customer needs and factory capability
* Assure that buy-out and interbranch RFQ & orders are written properly to communicate requirements
* Play an active role in sales support by means of technical feasibility studies and presentations to the customer in the quotation phase of projects, for what concerns special hardware engineering aspects in quotations.
* Perform technical work within scope of assigned responsibilities as specification analysis, hardware design and engineering work, system start-up, etc.
* Provide periodic reports to the Project Manager and/or Engineering Manager on the status & progress of the work within scope of assigned responsibilities.
* Maintain active and complete files on assigned projects and special agreements
* Provides the necessary information to allow administrative follow-up and order handling.
* Perform other duties as required
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* Fluent in Dutch, French and English.
* Engineering degree with technical direction.
* Sound understanding and knowledge of DCS systems, instruments and other hardware related topics
* Good communicational skills
* Capable of working under stress and high performance/ expectations pressure.
* Must preferably have a background in a similar function for at least three years combined with project engineer experience for at least five years.
Should you be interested by this opportunity or should you know someone do not hesitate to contact me: p.magonette(a)realstaffing.com or +32 2 610 59 59.