- Job type: Contract
- Salary: competitive
- Location: St. Gallen
- Reference: RE-32495667
We are currently amidst the acquisition phase for a Software Engineer in the area of Medical Applications for a medical devices company in Switzerland.
Our client is an internationally renowned manufacturer and distributor of scientific instrumentation. They pride itself on providing the most innovative solutions to their customer`s needs for vision, measurement and analysis. You will be working in an international and success driven team.
* Development of medical software applications as part of international cross-functional team
* Testing of software and documentation of test results
* Innovation of unique features and drafting of patents
* Prototyping of potential application
* Interfacing with customer, suppliers, and internal peers in R&D,
* marketing, support and RA/QA.
* Masters or PhD degree ( or equivalent ) in Informatics, Medical Informatics, Mathematics, or Natural Sciences
* 2+ years of experience in application development, preferably in the context of (medical) image processing
* Excellent programming skills in C# .Net.
* Fluent in English
* Self-contained, reliable, communicative
* High degree of personal responsibility
* Beginning: ASAP
* Duration: 6 - 9 months with the option for an extension or to switch into a permanent role
* Utilization: 100% (Remote possible, maximum 20%)
* Location: St. Gallen area
* Language: English fluent, German is a plus
If you are interested in this poition, pleae feel free to contact me or reccomend someone that could be interested. I look forward to your response.
+41 (0)44 588 2600