Sr Cluster Procurement Manager (m-w-d) - Corporate Spend
Aktuell suche ich für ein Pharmaunternehmen in der Nähe von München einen Sr Cluster Procurement Manager (m-w-d) - Corporate Spend.
The Sr. Cluster Procurement Manager is responsible for leading Contingent Labor / External Workforce and/or HR services categories and serving as the key procurement contact to one or more business areas (e.g. division(s), franchise(s), corporate function(s)). The role is accountable for implementing the global Procurement strategic goals on country level for their area of responsibility and successfully managing relevant KPIs in regards to productivity, compliance metrics, processes, customer satisfaction and (if applicable) people development. Implement Master vendor concepts to deliver value and reduce procurement touch. The role is also accountable for successfully managing and developing relationships driving value for their business with stakeholders in their area of responsibility, and with key suppliers on in their area of responsibility to increase value for the compapy, as well as (where applicable) managing and leading the team of Country Procurement Managers and develops procurement capabilities as well as key talents.
Drive/Implement Cluster strategicgoalsfromoverallProcurementstrategy
- Accountable productivity/cost efficiency targets in their area of responsibility.
- Accountable for key compliance metrics such as PO-compliance, process compliance in their area of responsibility. Support centrally led processes (e.g. NFCM, TPRM).
- Successful implementation of global, regional and country projects across categories & functions, ensure key stakeholder alignment and customer satisfaction.
- Manage quality of the country/cluster end-to-end Procurement process incl. compliance to policies, strategies and processes. Support seamless integration of capability centres into the end-to-end process.
- Serve as key contact for stakeholders in the in their area of responsibility. Build effective relationships of mutual trust and understanding.
- Understand business priorities and ensure Procurement activities effectively support business strategies.
- Transmit relevant business insights to their local teams, global/regional Category Management as well to sourcing managers and buyers.
- Executing the Source-to-Contract process including respective strategies, approaches and methods: Preparing and conducting fact-based negotiations. Adapting tactics from a broad portfolio of negotiation strategies to achieve results that support business and Procurement objectives.
- Manage and build effective relationships with key suppliers in their area of responsibility to drive value for the company through cost effectiveness and access to innovation.
- Ensure effective local implementation of global supplier strategies (e.g. implementation of strategic suppliers, contracting principles, execution of global/regional contracts).
- Manage local supplier landscape in their area of responsibility in line with business strategies & global Procurement goals and strategies (e.g. payment terms, manage tail spend, local supplier management process).
- Ensure effective communication between the different Procurement functions, such as Operations, Capability centres, global/regional category management, compliance.
- Serve as the key contact for stakeholders in their area of responsibility and ensure that business needs/requirements are reflected in procurement activities.
- University/Advanced degree is required.
- Bachelor degree required in Business, Organization development or similar; Master's degree preferred.
- Additional qualifications (Project Management, etc.) or similar professional qualifications preferred.
- 7 years of procurement experience in large multinational organization.
- 1-3 years of experience in managing people and team in an international environment.
- Experience in change management and leading through change.
- Ability to influence and manage senior stakeholders.
- Proven track record of successful supplier negotiation and management.
- Proven track record of delivering the saving target and bringing value add through procurement processes.
Excellent spoken and written German and English. Other foreign languages as required.
Diese Stelle ist interessant für Sie und Sie erfüllen die wesentlichen Voraussetzungen? Dann senden Sie Ihren Lebenslauf direkt über den Link auf der Webseite z.H. Herr Kevin Hohl oder direkt an k.hohl(at)realstaffing.com
Fragen zur Stelle beantworte ich gerne unter +49 (0) 69 264 89 8075.
Falls nicht, freue ich mich über Kontakte aus Ihrem Netzwerk, für die diese Vakanz interessant sein kann.
Ich freue mich auf Ihre Bewerbung!
Dieser Geschäftszweig der SThree GmbH betreut die ausgeschriebene Stelle im Auftrag ihres Kunden.