Sr. Safety Manager (m/w/d)
Sr. Safety Manager (m/w/d) wanted
- office-based in the greater Frankfurt area, full-time & permanent position -
Looking for a Sr. Safety Manager (m/w/d) with cross-functional experience in the field of safety, medical and clinical, who would like to get engaged in an international rising biotech company.
Your tasks as a Sr. Safety Manager (m/w/d):
- Cross-functional work with the clinical and medical department
- Medical expertise in all departments
- Evaluation of individual case safety reports and in general medical monitoring
- Contributing to the development and implementation of risk minimization action plans, clinical trial protocols, safety reports etc.
- Guidance of pharmacovigilance in single case assessment
- Management of clinical data and aggregate safety data from different sources (clinical, post-marketing, literature review e.g.)
- Degree in Medicine
- Fluent English
- GCP and ICH in-depth knowledge on global/regional clinical research regulatory requirements
- Experienced in safety and clinical data analysis
If you have and further questions do not hesitate to get in contact with me. I am looking forward for your application and telling you more about this job opportunity.
T: 069 264 898 013
Sthree Germany is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.