The recruitment industry is becoming increasingly competitive and exceptional candidates with key niche skills are becoming increasingly difficult to source. Even in austere times, the best talent will always be in demand.
Real’s candidate attraction strategies have been designed to help you maximise your return on investment, provide access to the best talent in your market and maximise the time we spend working with you.
We can design and manage campaigns specifically for you; from fully integrated campaigns to short burst activity we can offer a range of solutions, including:
- Campaign websites offer a valuable platform to promote your organisation, explain your culture and build a compelling reason for people to join your company
- Advertising campaigns can drive traffic to your campaign website or your jobs to ensure maximum exposure for your recruitment activity. Promotion on our own website includes featured employer status, featured jobs within job searches and ‘hot jobs’ status.
- Branded email campaigns can be used as stand alone activity or be used to drive traffic to your campaign site/featured job status. Either way, the message and audience will be adapted to create the greatest impact and ROI.
- Mobile marketing enables your vacancies to be directed to the most relevant candidates and offers a great opportunity for you to raise your profile to the increasing mobile community.
- Third party promotion with the world’s leading job boards ensures we can offer exceptional deals no matter if your campaign is a local or global one. Through our advertising partners we can offer a range of branded attraction tools, from banners, buttons and MPUs to advertising and email campaigns.
- Social media is becoming an increasingly critical part of the recruitment mix and our recruitment consultants will use their expertise in channels such as LinkedIn, Xing and Viadeo to enhance your campaign, communicate with active and passive candidates and ultimately increase exposure to your jobs.
- Print advertising, although not the best solution for every country, sector or role does have its place in some industries and regions. That’s why we continue to offer this as part of your campaign. We advertise in the local, national or trade press and have relationships with key parts of the recruitment media.
Contact Real if you would like to discuss your next recruitment assignment or to find out how we can help with your candidate attraction plans.