Employed Contractor Model at Real Staffing Belgium
At Real Staffing Belgium we offer you, whether you're a company looking for talent or vice versa, the possibility to benefit from our Employed Contractor Model. This is a model specifically designed based on the current market needs.
Over the last 4 years SThree (parent company of Real Staffing) has set up a consulting division.
We employ experts in various fields of expertise such as Life Sciences and more specifically in Quality (QA,QC,QP), Validation, Regulatory Affairs, Medical Affairs and Engineering (Automation, Clean & Black Utilities, …).
Benefits for you as a company
- Our consultant is loyal to your company and will be less inclined to change for a new assignment if he is offered a higher rate.
- Minimization of the organizational effort of your HR department and outsourcing of your candidates management
- You have the guarantee of regular and personalized support, each employee is managed by a contact person and you keep your dedicated account manager.
- You benefit from advice and expertise of our employees, they are trained according to our training policy and your needs.
- Support for short-term changes in your requirements for talents.
- Tailor-made use of highly qualified specialists
- You benefit from the solidity of a large group (listed on the stock exchange) combined with the spirit of a human-sized company in line with the market.
Benefits for you as an expert
- Equal pay entitlement: fixed salary and competitive additional benefits (paid leave, company car, health insurance…)
- Continued payment of wages in case of illness
- Your "Field Management" team accompanies you from the signature of the contract to your annual evaluation, including field follow-up and trainings.
- Versatile and exciting projects at various companies
- Diversified list of client portfolio: from international pharma companies until innovative biotech or medical device companies
- Career development in your field of expertise
- Personal choice of project / company
- Development of professional competences
- Investment in training on an ongoing basis. Whether it is at consultant’s initiative or our client’s initiative.
Contact one of our consultants to know more about the possibilities