Clean & Black Piping Engineer - Pharmaceutical industry
Do you have experience in Clean and Black Utilities ?
Are you willing to build a career in the Pharmaceutical industry ?
One of our partners operating in the pharmaceutical industry is actively looking for an Clean & Black Piping/Utilites Engineer to join their team on the main site in Wallonia.
- Knowledge in different qualification & validation approches (both ASTM E2500 & V-Cycle) is an asset
- Ability to interpret and set-up P&ID (Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams) and PFD (Process Flow Diagrams) is required
- Ability to lead & review ATEX & PED (Pressure Equipment Directive) is an very important asset
- Ability to act as technical process expert during HAZOP (Hazard and Operability study) / QRA (Quality Risk Analysis)
- Experience in large and complex projects as well as both formal and informal leadership / coordination
- Ability to select all the different elements (valves & instruments) presented in the P&ID
- Capable of performing calculation notes for piping sizing and security devices
- Able to translate customers' needs in technical requirements
- Expert in Clean and Black utilities
- Minimum 3Y of experience in piping execution
- Strong knowledge of cGMP/GLP regulations, ICH, FDA CMC, ISPE and PDA Guidance Documents is preferred
- Excellent communication skills (able to present to Management) and ability to prioritize multiple tasks and to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Master's degree in Electromechanical or equivalent
- Fluent French and English
- The opportunity to build your career in a company at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry
- A long-term visibility
- An environment where you can further develop yourself
Interested? Feel free to send your CV to f.norgaard(a)realstaffing.com
Contact me directly for further information : 0491/23.33.29