I am Senior Recruitment consultant at Real Staffing.
Real Staffing is a global leader in the provision of Life sciences & Food recruitment services.
I'm looking for a Medical Science Liaison for one of my client.
Our purpose is to reimagine medicine to improve and extend people's lives.
We use innovative science and technology to address some of society's most challenging healthcare issues. We hope to deliver on our purpose by discovering and developing breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible.
In Belgium, we are proud to be one of the leading life sciences companies. This means that we can bring our innovative medicines to patients who rely on them to treat serious diseases such as cancer, multiple sclerosis, severe psoriasis, eye conditions, respiratory illnesses and many more.
No matter where you work, you could contribute to solving some of the toughest healthcare challenges and have an extraordinary impact on people's lives.
- Medical Experts (ME) Development and Management: Identify, develop, and collaborate with current and future thought leaders. ME relationship management: facilitate and maintain scientific dialog. Serve as information conduit between the academic thought leader and the company
- Cross functional activity and BU support: Provide medical and scientific data to customers and sales forces, namely by attending and supporting scientific and medical meetings, preparing planned post-meeting deliverables as well as acting as a major or single point of contact for medical/scientific data, thus contributing to the achievement of the medical strategic plan and overall country strategy.
- Scientific Projects: Implement added value scientific projects, namely epidemiologic studies, registries, preclinical or translational research, multidisciplinary projects involving the education and collaboration of multiple functions in the medical community
- Clinical Development Support: Serve as a conduit to thought leaders in developing concepts for investigator initiated clinical studies that support the company's products
- Medical Education and Communication: Educate ME, speakers, investigators and other external customers (e.g Hospital and other Health Committees) on novel and emerging data as per Scientific Operations and local business unit objectives/priorities. Foster medical and scientific information exchange between the medical community and the company.
- Scientific Services: Provide value added scientific services to ME upon their request, including retrieval of specific publications, support publication submission, connection with specific scientists, etc.
Competitive salary package