Project Engineer - Process Equipment Clean Utilities
Do you have experience in Process Equipment and Clean Utilities as Project Engineer ?
Are you willing to boost your career in the Pharmaceutical industry ?
One of our best partners at the forefront of technology within the pharmaceutical industry is actively looking for a Senior Process Equipment & Clean Utilities Engineer to join them on the long term.
From the start of the project you provide a clear description of the installation in consultation with internal customers (production, maintenance, QA, EHS, etc.). You translate these customer expectations into specifications for further project development.
- In terms of Project Engineering: you are responsible for basic and detailed design complying with project objectives and site specifications and requirements.
- After that, you do and follow up the project execution
- You are able to draw up a detailed planning that is in line with the general project planning, and you ensure timely delivery of the projects within budget, communicating the warnings and deviations to the management team.
- You coordinate purchasing activities (equipment & services) by writing complete RFQ's and tender books (contractor management).
- You perform the necessary risk analysis and you provide correct documentation.
- You coordinate and supervise the installation of the equipment and you also carry out the verification / qualification / validation tests of the equipment.
- At the end of the project you ensure a complete as-built file and handover of the project to the internal customers production and maintenance.
- Minimum 4Y of experience in the required field of expertise
- Master's degree in Electro-mechanical or Mechanical Engineering
- GMP Knowledge / production experience is a must
- Pragmatic and autonomous
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English and either French or Dutch
- The opportunity to build your career in a company at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry
- A long term visibility
- An environment where you can further develop yourself
Interested? Feel free to send your CV to f.norgaard(a)realstaffing.com
I'll be pleased to further discuss our partner's project