Project Manager - Electrical & Automation Engineering
Are you looking to develop your career in Engineering Project management ?
Do you want to contribute to the pharmaceutical industry ?
If so, this challenge might suit you.
One of our best partners operating in the located in Walloon Brabant is actively looking for a Engineering Project Manager to join a human-sized and efficient team within the Technical Services department.
- Analyze problematics and align tasks with the correct experts amongst internal engineers and sub contractors
- Coordination & planning
- Manage projects from A to Z not necessarily from a technical point of vue
- Lead proactive investigations to ensure internal coherence
- Lead alongside the Project Lead which will be your guide throughout your trainings and projects
Your profile :
- Experience in Electrical and Automation Engineering is a big plus
- Minimum 4Y of experience in Project Management
- Master's degree in Engineering
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Pragmatic and autonomous
- Fluent French and English
- The opportunity to build your career in a big a player within the pharmaceutical industry
- A human-sized team, ideal for career development
Interested? Feel free to send your CV to f.norgaard(a)realstaffing.com
I'll be pleased to further discuss our partner's project.