Real Staffing is a Recruitment & Consultancy Company specialised in the Life Sciences Industry. Our office in Brussels works closely with players in the Pharma, Biotech & Medical devices sectors.
We are currently helping one of our clients to find a Project Manager with an Engineering background to help our client to grow.
Our Client produces Equipment for both food and pharmaceutical industry around the world.
Department: Project management team
GMP, FDA 21CFR
As Project Manager, you are responsible for projects throughout all phases of the project cycle from contract award to the handover of plant to the client.
Projects may vary in complexity, time and economic size, but must be delivered according to budget, schedule, scope and specifications together with meeting customer satisfaction with following key responsibilities
- Provide a main point of contact for the customer and potentially many stakeholders; to coordinate, review, organize and communicate with. This can include but not limited to; correspondence (written and verbal), meetings, submittals and training.
- Review contract documents and specifications to make sure they all conform to all stakeholders understanding of scope and works to bridge any gaps.
- Work with Client Product Technology Centers to deliver process solutions for its clients.
- Coordinate and manage project support disciplines within the project life cycle (Process Engineering, Purchasing, Design, I&C, Structural, Field Install Supervision, etc.)
- Make good project plannings
- Coordinate the approval and submittal of project documents (P&IDs, drawings, project documentation, etc) for submittal to the customer.
- Responsible for Project Controlling according to GEA guidelines with a focus on Revenue and Margin, this includes the approval of the as-sold budget, development and approval of any change orders, reporting of key figures and ensures timely invoicing and payments.
- Consult with other in-house engineers, vendors, or other individuals to determine specifications, resolve issues and coordinates delivery times to coincide with the required project schedule.
- Managing mechanical teams, electrical team, software team, drawers and sub suppliers.
- Update and maintain the Project database for assigned projects including filing and updating of correspondence, technical specifications, project management documents, and drawings.
- Maintain and update risk analysis on a regular basis, also keeps management informed of any major changes/updates.
- Develop and leads project closeout meetings to transfer knowledge of "lessons learnt" to all members of the project management and applications sales support teams.
- After construction : ensure start-up of the installation by technician.
- Responsible for as built documentation and CE-marking of the installation
- You have a Master degree in a Technical field
- You have experience as project Engineer or Project Manager & have relevant trainings, certification or experience with Project Management Methodologies
- You are Solution Minded and communicate easily with various people with different background & expertise
- Result driven, achieving both the company goals & your objectives is key for you
We offer a Permanent Contract with a competitive salary package
Joining our team will allow you to grow and develop both your your hard skills & soft skills
Fell free to contact me for more details and do not hesitate to share this add within your network.
Real Staffing has plenty of opportunities and we are sure that we will be able to help you to find your next challenge.