COVID-19 Governance and Nursing: Myth vs. Reality
In our latest webinar 'COVID-19 Governance and Nursing: Myth vs Reality', our expert panel discussed various elements of governance and nursing. Topics included clinical governance; data protection and information governance; safeguarding for both children and adults and cross-departmental collaboration, within the context of COVID-19. Below you can catch up on what was a fascinating webinar!
Our panellists included:
- Gilbert George - Executive Governance Consultant
- Alan Lowe - Information Governance & Data Protection Specialist
- Richard Miller-Holliday - Assistant Director of Nursing, Quality and Performance
- Nicola Ayres - Associate Director of Safeguarding
- Carol Richardson - Safeguarding Specialist
Watch the recording to hear our panellists' answers to questions such as:
- What changes have been made to healthcare processes as a result of the pandemic?
- What were the warning signs of the pandemic and were the necessary contingency plans made?
- How can data and information governance help us move forward?
- What safeguarding measures have already been put in place and what does the future of safeguarding in healthcare look like?
- How has the switch to remote work impacted healthcare professionals?
- What is the new dawn of clinical governance?
- How can we get back to BAU?
Watch the recording here
Real Staffing is part of SThree, the leading global specialist STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) recruitment company. Operating in 16 countries, SThree is home to over 3,000 employees and has more than 46 offices across the globe. SThree is made up of a group of specialist recruitment brands, including Real Staffing. Together, these brands are united by one common purpose; bringing skilled people together to build the future.