We are currently looking for an Analytical Scientist to join a growing Pharmaceutical company based in Wiltshire. As the Analytical Scientist you will work within the Analytical Development team testing samples and supporting management and continuous improvement of the QMS.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will carry out testing of biopharmaceutical products using techniques such as HPLC and UPLC, enzyme activity assays and UV spectroscopy.
- Take responsibility for preparation and documentation of reagents.
- You will be responsible for adapting new analytical methods to analyse novel materials and assist in the development and implementation of new analytical methods.
- You will support the document control system and coordinate internal audits, actions and completion of actions.
- You will review and identify areas of improvement within the quality system.
Education and Experience
We are looking to identify the following skills and experience in your profile to be the successful applicant:
- MSc or BSc in a relevant scientific discipline such as Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biological Sciences or similar.
- Proven experience carrying out HPLC and using techniques for the analysis of proteins and enzymes.
- Proven experience working to GMP or ISO9001 regulations.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales