BA Security Project
Business Analyst | £400 | West Yorkshire | 6 Months The Role: My client are looking for an experienced self-starting and well-rounded Business Analyst to join a security initiative.
The successful applicant will be responsible helping to deliver a business process from scratch to support the wider organisation. You should be confident to engage with the business from the off, setting up meetings and workshops without prompt. You will be a technically savvy consultant, able to put a technological package around the output in order to understand the data. You will be working closely with a small team and across the IT infrastructure to ensure that tools and procedures are in place to successfully deliver the project. About you: The person we seek should have the skills below but just as important is the ability to be adaptable, have a can-do and pro-active attitude and communicate clearly with a variety of fellow employees and teams.
You must be engaging yet resilient. Key skills and responsibilities:
- Strong evident Business Analysis experience
- Experience of working on security related projects
- Be a confident self-starter, able to organise yourself accordingly
- Demonstrable will to add value
- Strong understanding of processes and protocols
- Excellent documentation skills
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Comfortable with changing priorities and outcomes
- Ability to successfully translate between technical and business users
- Displays commercial acumen
- Solid workshop facilitation
Business Analyst | £400 | West Yorkshire | 6 Months
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales