Our client a fast growing international pharmaceutical business are looking to expand the marketing team by recruiting a Brand Manger to work on new products and assist on existing portfolio.
Through marketing insights, the Brand Manager role will be responsible for supporting the Marketing strategy and initiatives for 2 new product launches across all markets.
The role will involve working closely with marketing & regional teams, and to be able to build detailed insights and further market dynamic understanding in order to support the evolution of the current strategy to growing and developing the business, to support excellence in execution at local level.
- The Brand Manger will support the development and implementation of key EU marketing initiatives to deliver financial and share goals of the business.
- In conjunction with the commercial, medical and health policy team:
- Develop promotional pieces of the HCP campaign along the brand adoption ladder
- Support the implementation of marketing initiatives targeted to the stakeholder groups (physicians, policymakers and patients) to meet the strategic goals of the business
- The Brand Manager will develop digital assets for the execution of the multichannel marketing strategy
- Implement the market research plan to monitor the effectiveness of the HCP communication campaign
- Implement public affairs initiatives according to the brand milestones
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of stakeholder perspectives through regular engagement with HCP and non HCP stakeholders
- Support local affiliate brand managers to ensure a highly performing and effective marketing team
- Contribute to the simulation scenarios to identify trends, opportunities and threats in key local markets for brand franchise and proposes corresponding measures
- The Brand Manager will manage effective cross functional management to process marketing tasks e.g. medical approval for materials
- Ensure alignment of all initiatives with health policy and medical blue chips
- KPI monitoring & tracking
- Educated to degree level (ideally business/marketing and sciences etc.)
- Ideally experience at Brand Manager level of with a track record of in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Supporting local affiliates across EU is beneficial
- Working in speciality markets and/or stigmatised disease markets (e.g psychiatry, mental health, HIV, HCV, alcohol) is advantageous.
- Product launches is advantageous
- Experience in sales role would be beneficial
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales