Business Change Analyst (RE-33908019)
Role: Business Change Analyst
Rate: £450 per day
Location: 99% remote (Manchester)
Duration: Initial 3-6 months with likely extension
Business Change; Operational Design; Process Mapping; Process Re-Engineering; TOMs; Capabilities; Future & Current State Analysis and Mapping; Lean Six Sigma; Autonomous; Dynamic.
You will be supporting a large transformation for an organisation that is a little immature in this space. The transformation programme will see you work in a team that seeks to understand and document processes, ways of working, operating models and capabilities that will support other areas of the business.
The deliverables are as follows:
- On going interface with IT work-stream in relation to process mapping & system design
- Identifying cross-work package scenarios and facilitating, where required, joint approach and resolution
- Support the work package owner to identify design options (people, processes) & and presentation of options to required decision makers
- Feed all outputs into overall operating model
- Regular reporting and inputting into key documentation such as risk, assumption, issue and dependency logs
- Reiteration of processes where required throughout the change process
- Working with work package lead to undertake any agreed assurance activities
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales