Business development Manager
Business Development Manager
Our client is a multi-award-winning company, delivering innovative digital solutions to the healthcare, pharmaceutical, and corporate market globally. The company enables the delivery of clinically proven programs, content and supports covering a broad range of areas from behavioural/mental health to chronic disease management.
As a fast-growing digital health provider with operations in the UK, US and Europe, doubling year on year and with proven ability to attract and retain customers, they are now at the exciting phase of scaling up all aspects of the company as they look to hire a Business Development Manager to target the NHS sector in the South (e.g. London etc.).
As a Business Development Manager, you will ideally have the following experience and skills:
- Knowledge of selling digital health solutions digital health products to the NHS (transforming and improving care, whilst saving costs for clients)
- Ideally proven track record selling to CCGs, NHS trusts, STPs, ICSs and primary/secondary care
- A hunger to execute and deliver sales results, as well as flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment.
- As Business Development Manager you will have an understanding of core sales methodology an advantage.
- Solution oriented mind-set driven by curiosity.
- Collaborative and creative drive.
- Confidence and comfort in ambiguous situations and analysis.
- Ability to effectively influence and advise at all levels of an organization.
- Self-initiative with discipline to deadlines is a must.
- Demonstrated ability to grasp pricing theory and economics, related pricing processes, systems and controls.
- The ability to manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in Office software, CRM tools.
- Understanding of core sales methodology an advantage.
- If interested please call us on 0207 758 7379 or respond to this advert.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales