Business Development Manager
Our client is a digital health start-up company looking to disrupt the market, enabling healthcare organisations to deliver clinically validated digital care and back-office that improves outcomes, increases access to clinicians & scale while reducing costs for clients. This is done via a software platform and applications etc.
A critical component of this is continued investment in new business customers. As a result they are looking to build out the Commercial team and hire a Business Development Manager to build the private healthcare and NHS customers.
- The Business Development Manager will provide with thought leadership within the industry as it relates to digital/IT platforms, in line with marketing strategies, while building out network to identify strategic partnerships.
- Maintain real-time understanding of the competitive landscape and be able to successfully position the company against these.
- The Business Development Manager will generate growth of the digital health platform and deliver revenue against quarterly KPIs.
- Own annual and quarterly regional sales forecasts and planning.
- The Business Development Manager will build and maintain strong relationships with all key stakeholders within Private Healthcare and NHS customers.
- Create and execute on the solution/product penetration plan, while removing blockers and maximising results.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of solution offerings.
- Establish credibility through a consultative sales style and build strong relationships with department heads, key decision makers and influencers within existing and potential customers, including C-suite, Technology, IT and Procurement functions
- Build and maintain a pipeline with qualified opportunities, and effectively move them through the selling process.
- The Business Development Manager will track and review key metrics to ensure success through the full sales cycle.
- Collaborate effectively across internal functions - Product (Content/Design/Development/Clinical), Finance and Operations to design, execute and/or enhance sales processes, tools and secure large commercial engagements.
- Contribute to market competitor/pricing intelligence, analytics and strategic recommendations to drive creative and long-term improvements to the offering.
- The Business Development Manager will engage all levels of the business as a subject matter expert as well as an influencer towards organisational needs and interests.
- Contribute towards innovation and continuous improvement.
- Act as a mentor colleagues.
- Knowledge of selling into private healthcare sector and NHS
- Digital or software solutions desirable, digital healthcare even better
- Ability to execute and deliver sales results, as well as flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment.
- A solution-oriented mindset driven by natural curiosity. Collaborative and creative drive.
- Confidence and comfort in ambiguous situations and analysis.
- Ability to effectively influence and advise at all levels of an organisation.
- Self-initiative with strong discipline to deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail.
- Ability to grasp pricing theory and economics, related pricing processes, systems and controls.
- The skills to manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in Office software, CRM tools desirable
- An understanding of sales methodologies and consultative process.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales