contract Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer - Electric Vehicle
A brand new start up in the EV sector are looking for a well-rounded mechanical design engineer to join their team on a long term contract
The role will involve:
- packing of automotive components
- design of test rigs
- some component and enclosure design
- some hands on engineering
They are looking for candidates who are:
- competent on CAD and flexible on package
- experienced in EV, automotive, battery packs/energy storage or similar
- willing to get hands on in the workshop
- strong problems solvers able to take on new challenges
- flexible on attitude to work
The client will be located in the Brighton area and the role is to be thought of as site based as there will lots of hands on work, with some flexibility to work from home when suitable.
As the client are a small start up flexibility in all areas of the role is key. As a small business IR35 will not apply if this does come in in 2021.
Hit Apply if interested.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales