Data Protection Manager
My client is a Housing Association in London who are looking to recruit a Data Protection Manager on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will:
- Have held numerous roles in a Data Protection capacity including managerial
- Have the ability to review current process and make improvements and adjustments where needed
- Be able to engage with stakeholders and the wider organisation to explain the importance of data protection
- Deliver training and workshops
- Have the ability to write in depth and high quality reports
- Social Housing experience is desirable
If you would like to hear more, please apply and I will be in touch.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales