Deputy QA Manager
A Leading Speciality Multinational Pharmaceutical Company are looking for a Deputy QA Manager to join their QA department in providing support and service delivery within their Dublin office.
Your New Role
Your role as Deputy QA Manager will be to ensure the effective operations of the QA Department and working collaboratively with the QA Manager in managing all QA activities in line with company values/vision.
Your New Company
The Company is a highly dynamic organisation that has been very successful through focusing on it's entrepreneurial strengths, forward thinking and by attracting employees that are passionate and strive to top performers in their industry.
Your Duties and Responsibilities as Deputy QA Manager
- Assist with the development and implementation of Quality Systems policies and procedures.
- Co-ordination of Quality Defects and Recalls.
- Review and Approval of CAPA's, Deviations and Documentation.
- Oversee Product Quality Complaints and Change Control processes.
- Investigation of related complaints at affiliates and third party manufacturers.
- Oversight over third party activities and relationship management.
- Initiate and implement improvements in all areas of QA responsibility.
- Train and Lead activities of QA Team.
Your Education & Experience
- Degree in a science discipline. E.g. BSc or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years at Leadership level is desirable.
- Thorough understanding of Quality Systems and cGMP's.
- Pharmaceutical experience preferable with a global pharmaceutical organisation.
- Quality Assurance and Risk Management experience.
Your Skills & Competencies
- Ability to apply critical thinking and problem solving.
- Good interpersonal skills, with ability to work well under pressure.
- Project management experience with strong planning & organisation skills.
- Positive and pro-active approach.
- Confident in ability to manage staff/people.
What's in it for you?
Aside from receiving a competitive salary and benefits package, you will be gaining the opportunity to work with a Global Leader in the Pharmaceutical industry that is well established in 52 countries worldwide.
You will be working alongside some of the best talent in the industry within a company that prides itself in offering continuous development for all employees.
Your Next Step
If this sounds like the right role for you, reply with an updated CV for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales