Design Validation Engineer
contract Design Validation Engineer - Medical Devices
The Design Validation Engineer will ensure that products deliver outstanding performance, contribute to a cross-disciplinary product development team and develop method improvements that drive greater efficiency and productivity.
- Definition, design, and execution of Product Development activities throughout the product life cycle for medical devices.
- Applying stringent risk management principles to product development.
- Collaborating with management, systems engineering, marketing, and product development team to support all aspects of product development.
- Ensuring all design and activities comply with required standards.
- Degree in a relevant scientific discipline.
- Experience in medical devices or other relevant industry (pharmaceutical, clinical etc).
- In depth knowledge of ISO 13485, 21 CFR 820, 21 CFR 11 and GMP requirements.
- Ability to create and execute design validation strategy and testing.
- Extensive experience in Design Validation activities.
- Extensive experience with Risk Management
- Experience with statistic techniques for design validation.
- Experience operating and troubleshooting medical device instrumentation, with knowledge of histology instrument platforms, applications, software and customer work flows.
For more details please hit APPLY or get in touch.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales