My client is the world's leading medical device company specializing in the design, manufacture and commercialization of drug delivery systems based in Galway, Ireland.
The main duties include but are not limited to the following:
* Working on new 'Blue Ocean' innovative designs and existing design projects.
* Support project teams in general activities related to ongoing product design & development.
* Excellent communication skills.
* liaise closely with R&D, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality, Sales and Marketing functions through the product development life cycle.
* Responsible for setting up processes and systems within test labs.
* Design and coding of electronic assemblies and PCBa.
* Design FMEA and control plans.
* Evaluate and implements designs to insurance that all agency requirements (UL, IEC and FDA) are being met throughout the design process.
* Apply failure analysis skills to determine the document root cause of product system or component failure.
* Generate design specifications, test protocols, and execute testing and associated test reports.
* Participate in technical design reviews to ensure electrical design integrity and safety are achieved.
* Enjoys understanding technical problems and finding lasting solutions.
* Ability to work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team with good interpersonal skills.
* Strong presentational skills, and has an ability to portray concepts concisely.
* Knowledge of Orcad Schematic Capture & Layout would be an advantage.
* Typical office environment, development labs and manufacturing areas.
* Some travel may be required with the role (10%)
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please apply directly through this add or contact Adam Murtagh in Real Staffing.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales