Evidence Delivery Associate Director (RE-33899335)
My client, a top tier pharmaceutical company, is looking for a Real World Evidence Specialist at an Associate Director Level to join their team for a 12 month contract.
What the role will entail:
The successful candidate will focus on pre & post approval RWE studies. The candidate will focus on operational side of things and project manage such studies. The studies will be based around ESR, Observational Research and Early Access.
The candidate must possess·
- Bachelor's degree in medical or biological science or related field.
- Experience in working within a CRO. A background in the pharmaceutical industry is essential.
- Project Management Skills.
- Experience in liaising with cross-functional internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in RWE studies and Observational research, Externally Sponsored Scientific Research.
- Having worked in the therapeutic area of Respiratory.
They are offering a 12 month contract; they are looking at taking someone on as soon as possible. They offering a rate of £650-700 per day outside IR35 and this is a remote working role, if you're interested please email me your up to date CV.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales