We are currently looking for a Fermentation Scientist to join a growing Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Fermentation Scientist you will work as part of the development team and take a lead in the development of new fermentation processes such as culturing and processing of microorganisms.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for preparation of project proposals for customers and support both internal and external customers.
- You will be the point of contact for providing technical expertise in areas related to fermentation process development and will liaise with cross functional teams assisting with experimental design and presenting work to internal and external customers.
- You will carry out tech transfer for the development and manufacturing of biopharmaceutical products.
- As the Fermentation Scientist you will work with the Head of Fermentation Development on providing scientific and technical strategies on projects.
- You will review internal and external documents, prepare project plans and monitor and report progress against agreed timelines.
Experience and Education
We are looking to identify the following in your profile to be successful for this role:
- MSc or BSc in a relevant scientific discipline such as Biotechnology and a number of years of laboratory experience carrying out fermentation processes and media development.
- Proven industry experience carrying out strain development, scale-up, tech transfer and process validation.
- Proven track record or leadership and technical writing or protocols and plans is essential to your application.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales