Global Senior Process Engineer
My Client is souring an Aseptic Process Engineer to be part of their Global Team. Education & Experience: As the Aseptic Process Engineer, you will be an established engineering professional who is a self-starter, capable of applying advanced scientific knowledge, engineering knowledge, mathematics, and creativity to complete complex assignments related to one or more technical fields or disciplines around the world. You are someone who contributes to the development of new principles and concepts and who wants to be challenged and lead change from an engineering perspective.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable corporate policies and procedures; ensuring quality and effectiveness of key results of major projects within the function, through sound design, early risk assessments, and implementation.
- You will show full awareness of the potential consequences (defects and failure modes) of design changes to established processes.
- In this role, you will identify, plan and conduct medium- to large-size projects working across engineering disciplines requiring custom, risk-managed execution plans, investigations, and specifying equipment.
- You are the lead in making difficult decisions regarding priorities between projects and responsible for achieving the projects financial targets in support of business objectives and life cycle costs.
- Serve as organisation spokesperson on advanced projects and/or programs; acting as advisor to management and customers on advanced technical research studies and applications of new advanced processing equipment.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Proven with a minimum 10+ years of significant engineering in pharmaceutical process design with a preference in one of the following areas: aseptic Fill/Finish with Upstream and Downstream Biological processing knowledge, Must be recognised as an authority in the industry.
- Experience leading HAZOP, FMEA, or Risk Assessments for pharmaceutical process projects.
- Experience performing process fit analysis to complete feasibility, conceptual, and preliminary design studies including developing scope, budget, and schedule will be invaluable.
For immediate consideration please apply with an up to date CV.
Alternatively Please get in contat with me for more Information.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales