I am working with a leading global pharmaceutical company who are looking to appoint an Interim Health Economics Manager.
The Interim Health Economics Manager will be reporting into the Global Head of Health Economics and be responsible for leading the model development and adaptation requirements for various projects.
- Lead core cost-effectiveness and budget impact model development.
- Lead local model adaptations to address local requirements, being responsible for the project management, content, and execution.
- Manage a team of junior economic modellers.
- Effective communication to HTA and reimbursement authorities.
Skills and Requirements:
- Right to work in UK
- Master's degree or equivalent in Health Economics or in a quantitative field such as statistics, epidemiology or engineering; strong preference for PhD qualification.
- Broad and proven experience in life sciences or pharmaceutical industry, academia or reimbursement agencies.
- Strong experience in development of core and local adaptation of cost-effectiveness, budget impact models.
- Experience using Visual Basic, TreeAge Pro, R, SAS, STATA, WinBUGS, and other software for statistical analyses.
If you are aware of anyone who may be suitable in your network or alternatively you're interested in this opportunity, please send me across a contact number and a convenient time for me to discuss this further.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales