Information Governance and Secuirty Manager
A position has become available for an experienced Information Governance and Security Manager at a highly regarded University based in London to join a changing Governance Function. As a result of the lockdown the University has gone through a significant restructure which has lead to an opening for the Information Governance Specialist.
The role will provide critical oversight of the Universities Information Security, Cyber Security and Data Protection activities. In addition, the role holder will be responsible for maintaining the Information Risk Framework.
Key responsibilities will include :
- Enhance the awareness, identification, management, reporting and mitigation of Information risk within the University.
- Work closely with Information Security and Data Protection teams to ensure risks are accurately articulated and appropriate business and IT approval is sought where risks are being accepted or exceptions are being granted.
- Ensure material risks are identified and mitigated in line with internal controls systems and policy compliance.
- Conduct and present risk assessment
- To review and amended where necessary internal existing processes and procedures
- Ensure the University remains compliant with existing Data Protection policies
- Contribute to the articulation and analysis of operational risk scenarios.
- Design and deliver Information Risk training to the business, when appropriate
If you have experience in a majority of the above and have worked in a University, College or Alternative Education provider within your recent contracts.
The role will be on an initial 3 month contract with a view for extension or potentially a permanent fixture.
The role will be remote based for the 3 month period with a review before any extension or further engagement.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales