A fantastic charitable organisation based in Lincolnshire are currently recruiting for an IT Manager to join them during an exciting period of growth and transformation.
Reporting to the Head of IT, in this newly created role, the successful candidate will be managing a small internal IT Operations team while also managing the relationship with an outsourced IT Supplier.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Management of the IT operations function to ensure a consistently high quality of service, and the implementation and maintenance of a reliable, effective and secure infrastructure.
- Deliver system and staff technology change through projects as part of the IT strategy to maintain and enhance the way staff work.
- Line manage and develop on-site IT staff maintaining a culture of continuous service improvement.
- Negotiate and administer supplier contracts and service agreements ensuring best value.
- Develop, implement and maintain all IT policies and procedures including those for IT standards, service provision, security and IT related business continuity.
- Develop and perform audit and compliance checks
Key Skills/Experience required:
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to relay technical information to non-technical people
- A sound technical understanding and experience of IT infrastructure and architecture including but not limited to: Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Office 365, and Telephony.
- Ability to lead, develop and motivate a team of technical staff
- Procurement, negotiation and budget management abilities
- Project Management
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales