Lead Cloud Architect
I am recruiting on behalf of a major Central Government organisation that are looking for a Lead Cloud Architect. It is essential that you can demonstrate the following experience to me prior to submission of your profile:
- Demonstrable experience in technically leading strategic and tactical projects and/or programmes within the past 2 years.
- Demonstrable expert knowledge of building a platform on Commodity Cloud.
- Demonstrable experience in architecting Commodity Cloud IaaS and/or PaaS solutions from the ground up within the past 2 years.
- Demonstrable expert knowledge of Linux, specifically Redhat within the past 2 years.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the following Harshicorp products. Vault, Consul, Terraform within the past 2 years.
- Demonstrable expert knowledge of DNS and Route53.
- Demonstrable expert knowledge of specific AWS products. CloudHSM, Transit Gateway, Control Tower, AWS Organization, Service Catalog, Security Hub (or similar).
- Demonstrable knowledge of F5 and Palo Alto.
- Designing AWS (or similar) cloud security solution for highly secure national system.
- Implementing AWS (or similar) cloud security solution.
- Creating cloud migration designs and migrating client environment.
- AWS Certified Solution Architect Professional or similar certification.
- AWS Certified Developer or similar certification.
- AWS Security Speciality Certified or similar certification.
- CISSP or working towards certification.
The contract details you will need to know are listed below:
- Start Date - 12/11/2020 (latest)
- Contract Length - 6 months (up to 2 years)
- Rate - £600 - £650 per day
- Outside IR35
To register your interest, apply to this position now!
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales