Lead Specialist - Identity & Security
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a Central Government Agency for a Identity & Security Specialist. Reporting to the Security Architect, your objective is to support the organisation in the deployment in MS SCCM and supporting technologies.
You will be there to able to troubleshoot issues, solving problems & root causes. You will seek out performance bottlenecks and recommend and implement improvements. Also, training others when needed.
To be considered for this position, you must be able to demonstrate the following experience/skills:
- System Centre Configuration Manager - advanced admin and infrastructure troubleshooting Active Directory and dependant technologies, DNS/GPO
- Multi Factor Authentication concepts
- Azure / O365 fundamentals
- Direct Access
- Email Encryption concepts
- Large File transfer technologies and concepts
- Windows Defender / ATP
- Certificate Authority / PKI
- Load balancer concepts and administration
- Cyber security fundamentals / best practices
The other details you will need to know are below:
- Contract Length - 6 months+
- IR35 Determination (Inside)
To register your interest, please respond to this advert and I will contact you to discuss in more detail.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales