Our client is one of the largest Pharmaceutical MNC's globally. They are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team in Singapore. This position is an exciting opportunity that allows you to work closely and contribute to the success of the Engineering department.
Title: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: Competitive market rate
Duration: 6 month contract initially
- The Maintenance Engineer oversees the asset care and maintenance of all equipment/utilities/facilities
- Comply with, HSE, Statutory, Regulatory/Authority requirements in executing maintenance, troubleshooting and repair activities.
- Coordinate and supervise contractors/vendors in the execution of their duties to ensure maintenance services are carried out properly and promptly
- Maintain interface with all stakeholders (i.e. PU, MST, HSE and Utilities) to ensure quality maintenance services are provided to support manufacturing operations.
- Support plant equipment commissioning activities as required.
- Create and revise SOPs and Work Instructions for preventive and corrective maintenance on plant equipment;
- Troubleshoots and rectifies equipment problems to complete correct maintenance safety and timely within cGMP environment;
- Provide technical knowledge for equipment deviations and investigations.
- Prepare SOPs, spare parts and maintenance plans for plan equipment.
- Minimum 2 years of Engineering experience working on civil, mechanical and other types of projects in Pharmaceuticals, Biotech, Medical Device
- Tertiary qualified in Electrical/Mechanical or equivalent
- Strong communication, leadership and management skills
- Strong understanding of health and safety and environmental procedures
Keywords: Maintenance Engineer, Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Projects
If you are interested in the above described position, appreciate if you can send your CV or contact Naavin at +65 6572 4516 for a confidential discussion.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017