Manufacturing Compliance Specialist 5405
Are you interested in Medical Device Manufacturing? Compliance Specialist (MCS)? Are you experienced on the production floor and have an eye for compliance and GMP and safety? Are you looking to grow your career in the Medical Device industry? If so, this position could be perfect for you.
My client, a leading Medical Device Manufacturer is hiring for a Manufacturing Compliance Specialist (MCS). The MCS will support production floor compliance activities including batch record and facility/equipment log book review. Each batch has been produced and tested in compliance with the manufacturing batch record requirements.
Among others, the MCS will have the following responsibilities:
- Evaluate area processes and identify opportunities for continuous improvement from a compliance perspective
- Provide a real time, production-floor audit, of process manufacturing batch records and final manufacturing signature on production batch record
- Track and trend batch record errors, identify gaps, and provide feedback to business unit staff
- Complete routine manufacturing audits, log books, safety, gowning room, and other operational disciplines
- Responsible for providing process evaluation, preparing written reports, summaries, and memos, as necessary
The most desirable candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Associate's Degree is required (Engineering or Science related preferred)
- 2-3 years prior experience in manufacturing operations, preferably in pharmaceutical, food, or cosmetic industry
Overall, this is a wonderful opportunity to build on your career while working with a highly specialized field, which greatly impacts patients' lives. You'll be given a wide-range of responsibility and the ability to grow professionally in a great environment.
If you are interested in learning more about the Manufacturing Compliance Specialist opportunity, please forward your resume and/or contact me on the details below.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.