Our client an innovative digital health company transforming diabetes care are looking for a Marketing Executive to join the team.
Working primarily with our Sales and Marketing Manager to drive growth and interest in the company's digital health app and product.
The Marketing Assistant will take ownership of the company's blog and social media channels, creating engaging, written and graphic content and building the community through these channels.
The role will involve the use of social listening tools to help inform and create the content plan, provide input to the social strategy with ideas and campaigns and drive the marketing profile of the company and product.
The role will require team working to work with the Marketing Manager, Designer, CEO, Operations Manager and other team members.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns (Sprout Social, Mailchimp etc.)
- Create and develop digital content (Canva, Adobe Packages, etc.)
- Writing copy for marketing campaigns including blogs, emails and social media
- Keen interest in new social media sites, health app technologies, and digital marketing trends
- Understanding and/or personal interest in diabetes
Any of these is nice to have:
- Understanding of CSS/HTML
- Video/Animation skills
- Working in Pharmaceutical or Health industry
Qualifications and Education
- Marketing or a related field
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related work experience
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales