Job Title: Materials Technician
Benefits: Excellent salary, pension, healthcare and yearly bonus.
Job responsibilities: This position is responsible for carrying out metallurgical testing inclusive of associated analysis, using existing and new test methods in a medical device environment.
- Setting up existing and new tests to monitor material performance.
- Carry out investigatory studies as prescribed by engineering.
- Carrying our sample preparation as well as developing techniques for same
- Develop and release procedures for test equipment.
- Carry out TMV and Gauge R&R studies on test equipment.
- Develop maintenance and calibration methods for material test equipment.
Education/Experience: Diploma level qualification in Materials Engineering/Science, or a technical program with an emphasis on Material engineering/science.
Minimum 2 - 5 years' experience using equipment in a laboratory or experimental testing environment.
Would you be interested in hearing more about this position?
If so I am happy to organise a call to discuss further. Looking forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales