Medical Director - Respiritory
Our client are a fast growing digital health company transforming therapy and diagnostic imaging through AI and machine learning.
They are looking for a Medical Director for the Clinical Team, engaged in guiding the clinical, research and development strategy with regards to the respiratory activity.
This position leads the clinical approach to the respiratory providing medical oversight, and medical expertise.
Responsibilities also include the development and implementation of respiratory programs that include collaboration with strategic business and research partners covering digital health products and imaging solutions.
The position reports directly into the Chief Medical and Innovation Officer.
- Lead and implement the clinical activity surrounding respiratory medicine
- Keep abreast of emerging models in respiratory health care; identify and define new and innovative strategies to achieve business goals and objectives
- Identify opportunities to collaborate and develop clinical integration opportunities
- Identify new ideas that can be translated to innovative products
- Identify and lead applications for grant funding
- Completed specialist training in either respiratory medicine or radiology
- Experience and training in research methodology
- Project management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively across disciplines
- Understanding of imaging biomarkers
- Higher degree (e.g. Masters or PhD, lower degrees considered)
- Working with industrial partners in an academic or industry role
- Experience with image handling and processing software
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales