Network security Engineer
- What the client is looking for is they have a lot of cisco ASA firewalls and cisco firepower (next gen fire wall) - the ASA are due a clean-up wants someone to come in a and do a configuration review - look at removing any configuration that isn't required anymore
- There is another project deploying ISE but you may not be required to work on this project.
- Experience with cisco firewalls - make suggestions on improvements.
- Predominantly going to be a house keeping exercise (BAU) may have to get involved in troubleshooting and picking up tickets.
- Looking for someone that is a logical thinker
Nice to have
- Got experience on Palo Alto
- Cisco ISE
Day to day duties
- Making your own changes to the firewalls.
- Firewall reviews and BAU
- Working in a team of 5 engineers
- Fast moving environment.
- Someone who can work under their own initiative (get their head down)
- Needs someone to hit the ground running
- Requires no hand holding
Travel and home working
- Roles based in Wigan may be requested to work in the main office from time to time (Warrington)
Contract length - 3 month initial contract with potential to be extended
Budget - £400 - 440
Location - Wigan
Start date: 21st of October
If interested in this role please get in touch with me.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales