I am currently working with one of the leading and fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in the United Kingdom who are looking for a Packaging Manager to join the team at their state of the art facility in Durham.
As Packaging Manager, you will co-ordinate, monitor, execute and control activities related to Packaging of different dosage forms in compliance with cGMP requirements and data integrity requirements.
- Review and agree annual and monthly production plans.
- Achieve the monthly target of production
- Produce quality or production documentation as necessary for the packaging process.
- Ensure that adequate stock of all the consumables and materials required for production activities are maintained.
- Support in strategising the workforce planning for the packaging department
- Ensure that the Department is in compliance to the cGMP
- Education in Pharmaceutics, Chemistry or related science preferred.
- Relevant management experience in the Packaging Department in pharmaceutical industry.
- Relevant working experience on Blister Packaging Machine, Cartoners, Banding Machines etc
- Relevant ERP system experience
- Relevant QAMS system experience
- Thorough understanding of cGMP guidelines.
- Ability to embrace change and to drive forward and deliver operating plan objectives.
- Strong leadership traits and be competent in people management
If this Packaging Manager opportunity looks like it could be the next step in your career, please get in touch as soon as possible!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales