Partnership Sales Manager
Our client a leading health-tech / digital health client looking to take on a senior Business Development candidate in a Partnerships Manager position.
The solution and product enables clients to have better and more accessible healthcare, using technology to move consultations and healthcare management online and provide a service that gives the patient the best possible health care experience.
The NHS Partnerships Manager will join a rapidly growing team to help expand their business and network in the UK. The company are focused on working in partnership with the NHS and transforming digital health solutions.
The NHS Partnerships Manager will be on familiar terms with NHS operations and key opinion leaders. Ideally connected and respected in the NHS ecosystem, bringing in a network and understanding of the pressures facing General Practice.
What you'll do:
- Work as part of the Commercial Sales Team to identify, develop and secure opportunities with NHS customers, businesses and other partners
- Develop and maintain understanding of national/local landscape with ability to influence and shape local health economies
- Identify sales opportunities for business growth e.g. new projects or added value services that would grow market share or embed the company's offering
- Develop relationships with regional influencers - both clinical and non-clinical - to enhance advocacy of the company's software/digital proposition and product
- Deliver sales targets that contribute to the company becoming the leading digital healthcare provider in the UK
Who you are:
- Track record of working in or selling/sales into the NHS, particularly primary care, with accountability for delivering financial metrics
- Ideally a track record within SAAS, software or transformation, change/commissioning
- Entrepreneurial and able to operate with autonomy within a team structure
- Structured sales and business development knowledge
- Relationship management with external stakeholders
- Interest in transforming the way healthcare is delivered in a patient focused manner within primary care sector
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales